We’ve completely re-imagined the text-based press release and transformed it into a versatile multimedia story-telling engine that directly connects brands with the right audiences. The Interactive News Release (INR) features an intuitive media viewer and the industry’s fastest content download speeds. It augments your existing wire service relationships with targeted distribution packages that more effectively connect your content with thousands of story-spreading journalists, influencers, and advocates. Our INR has also been recognized for excellence by the Communicate Magazine Digital Awards.
“It is much more effective to tell our story with video than only with text. The Interactive News Release is a very powerful way to share the video. Not only does it make it easy for the media to cover our initiatives on road safety, consumers can also see the video within social media and other channels.”
Director Corporate Communications EMEA
- News & Viral Video Sites: Put your story directly in front of influencers where they play. Get placement in 80-100 newspaper and television sites, and go viral on YouTube, Bing, Veoh, Metacafe and Clip Syndicate. Featured Placement on key outlets like Daily Motion, Blinx and the Associated Press broadcast platform – ENPS.
- Financial Disclosure: Fulfill Reg FD with wire submissions to Disclosure Wire, SEC/Edgar, Lexis Nexis, Factiva News Archives, and more than 750,000 Financial Desktops.
- Guaranteed Targeted Placement: Synaptic Digital’s video network provides 300,000 guaranteed impressions of your brand’s video content featured on contextually and demographically targeted websites, with click-throughs back to your multimedia news release.
Better Technology; Lower Cost
- At the heart of the INR’s flexible layout is an All Media Panel (AMP), which seamlessly handles multiple HD, broadcast and streaming-quality video assets, high resolution images, audio files, documents, and even live streaming video events from a single, easy-to-use, self-contained interface.
- The AMP is packed with SEO and social features that encourage anyone interested in a brand’s story to easily find, download, embed, or share that content with their network of influence.
- For global communications, the INR offers multilingual text support. The AMP player features a separate captioning layer to display synced translation overlays on video playback.
Learn more about the Synaptic Digital Interactive News Release. Fill out the form below.