Synaptic Digital is a global leader in providing news, marketing, media strategies and broadcast solutions that enable corporations and organizations to reach target audiences with maximum impact on television, radio and the web. We have been providing video production and distribution services to blue chip clients and public relations firms for more than 20 years, and have a tremendous opportunity for the right person.
We are looking for a polished, professional salesperson driven by strong entrepreneurial instincts to join our U.S. sales team. A strong knowledge of corporate communications, the public relations industry, television news, and conventional and/or digital advertising is preferred. Candidates must be able to successfully sell broadcast and production services to public relations agencies, corporations, government and non-profit entities. The ideal candidate will have an established client base.
Job Description: The Director, Client Solutions is responsible for introducing and growing our business and achieving revenue goals.
- Prospect, qualify, consult with and sell to clients the many services offered by Synaptic Digital (i.e. SMTs, RMTs, ANRs, PSAs, corporate video production, paid placements on TV, web radio, etc.).
- Create comprehensive and well-written proposals that open doors and create meaningful sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with Synaptic Digital‘s media relations, operations and production teams to develop and execute content creation, planning and management calendars and budgets for clients.
- Ensure contact databases are properly maintained.
- Follow trends and developments within the industry including attending/presenting at industry functions.
Requirements: Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Solid business sense and awareness of current events and trends. Passion for new and traditional media. Established contacts with targeted customer base. Excellent communication and consultative skills. Track record of meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual budget goals. Proven ability to develop and sustain long-term relationships. Knowledge of Salesforce a plus. Background in either Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Production, TV News, Marketing and/or Advertising.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put JOB TITLE, YOUR CITY and YOUR NAME in the subject line. NO CALLS, please.