Job Description & Duties: Synaptic Digital seeks a top flight Account Manager
to own revenue for client accounts. Be responsible to manage/deliver on digital
media investments of our client communications objectives. This is a unique and
challenging position that will be a conduit for best deployment of digital media
technologies meeting client deliverables.
The ideal candidate will hit the ground running carrying out digital media plans,
oversee campaign execution including partner management, planning, billing,
and working with the Media on Demand and Production teams to ensure
campaign performance. Because of the wide spectrum of Synaptic Digital’s
product set, the ideal candidate will focus on ensuring product satisfaction and
optimization for digital platforms purchased as well as introduce additional
complementing product sets across the technology and services offerings of the
• Deliver best in class digital media services to achieve client
communications and brand marketing targets.
• Liaise as primary day-to-day point-of-contact throughout service
agreement (monthly, quarterly, annually)
• Lead quarterly review sessions via virtual and live meetings by building
campaign recap and case study decks
• Convey technical possibilities and platform limitations in layman’s terms to
• Coordinate digital media specifications between Media on Demand,
Production, and Monitoring.
• Manage and analyze daily performance of client campaign to ensure
• Serve as point of escalation to troubleshoot implementation. Proactively
investigate and resolve issues with delivery, reporting, billing, etc.
• Cultivate good working relationships with Media on Demand and
Production, client accounts, and agencies.
• Maintain adequate familiarity with digital media technologies critical to
basic deployment, tracking, and optimization.
• Conduct quality assurance on client deliverables with Media on Demand
and Client Relations. Keep accurate logs of final delivery reports.
• Communicate campaign status to Strategic Client Relations and
management in a timely manner
• Bachelor’s degree
• Min. 3+ years experience as Account Manager in media sales or public
relations, advertising agency.
• Marketing, negotiation, and advertising skill set.
• Firm understanding of the news cycle and best practices for brand
storytelling across the various channels (paid, earned and owned)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Understand the digital media assets from production, edit, and consumer
• Understanding of the online video landscape and understand tools for
syndication and news distribution
• Excellent, interpersonal, communications, project management, quality
assurance, time management, organizational, and detail-oriented acumen.
• Pro-active, problem solving, and resilient make-up.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com,
attention Jeffrey Chang.