Job Description and Duties: As a Business Development Manager in media sales, you have consistently hit and exceeded targets in B2B sales. Reporting into the Vice President, Client Solutions, Europe, and based in our London office, the incumbent is key to develop UK agency market sales.
- Successfully communicate to the market place the full spectrum of our products and services.
- Generate new face to face and telephone sales to prospective clients for our products and services.
- High level telephone new business prospecting.
- Meet and exceed sales targets through new client relationships.
- Grow newly acquired accounts through excellent account development and management.
- Compile and deliver winning sales presentations and proposals.
- Positively interact with internal customers across rank, from Board Members, Senior Directors, and Executives, to Account Managers and Product Users.
- Identify and capitalize on new PR/Marketing agency opportunities.
- Identify and capitalize on lead seasonal events/activities such as conferences, Christmas, and Olympics.
- Maintain current knowledge of the PR, marketing, and communications industry.
- Self starter and proved experience to pick up the phone, identify potential key clients, build relationships, close new business opportunities and meetings.
- Demonstrated well-rounded sales skills.
- Confident and personable presentation skills on the phone and in person.
- Quickly understand company or Agency client structure, decision-makers, influencers, and users.
- An individual with successful experience of working in a highly competitive industry.
- Consultative sales experience with decision-makers within the corporate / agency market.
- Corporate team player.
- Stamina and drive to hit targets under pressure.
- Ensure deliverable details are well organized and met on time.
- Professional and timely reporting to management.
- Established network with target customer base.
- Initiative, foresight and creativity to seize opportunities in client negotiations.
- Active listening, probing, customer service skills.
- Vital interest in broadcast and marketing services; knowledge a plus.
- Media sales background preferred.
- Sell across diverse networked products.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, attention Maria Esquea.