Job Description & Duties: Synaptic Digital seeks an IT Project Manager and team player to manage pre-sales and post-sales client specifications and product development. Ability to effectively manage client and product volume on time is critical to this position.
- Coordinate complex IT team projects from design to coding development, testing, and live production.
- Define client specifications, develop project requirements, and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Assess project risks and plan contingency solutions.
- Supervise business system analysis, coach for optimal performance, and provide regular performance reviews.
- Define resources and schedule project implementation.
- Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Direct and oversee project development team, efficiently identify and resolve project issues.
- Develop Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for vendor services.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Track and manage product enhancement and client support efforts.
- Report status changes.
- Arrange and coordinate vendor team meetings across geographical locations; report status changes.
- Manage reviews and approvals for maintenance and development initiatives.
- Implement and track Synaptic Digital’s development and production processes with software development vendors.
- 4-5+ years of overall IT experience with 1-2 years of experience managing/leading projects.
- 4+ years experience working on MS-based web technology platforms and at least 2+ years working on .NET technologies.
- 2+ experience with estimation and scheduling of software projects.
- Proficient with MS Project (experience with MS Project Server is a plus).
- Experience and knowledge of SDLC and Quality processes.
- Knowledge and experience working with configuration management processes and software.
- Knowledge of various requirement gathering mechanisms (e.g. use cases etc.)
- Domain experience in the media space is desirable.
- Knowledge of QA processes, SDLC processes and experience implementing them.
- Familiarity with CRM or similar software.
- Proven client management track record.
- Team player, process-oriented, and a passion for detail.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient written/spoken English.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- BS/MS in a technical discipline.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Jeffrey Chang.