Synaptic Digital is a global leader in providing news, marketing, media strategies and PR solutions that enable corporations and organizations to reach target audiences with maximum impact on television, radio and the web. We have been providing video production and distribution services to blue chip clients and public relations firms for more than 20 years, and have a tremendous opportunity for the right person.
We are looking for a polished, professional salesperson driven by strong entrepreneurial instincts to join our Washington D.C. office to grow existing accounts and generate new revenue. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully sell PR services rooted in television production and digital distribution. A strong knowledge of corporate communications, PR firms, television news, and conventional advertising is preferred.
The Sales Manager, Client Solutions is responsible for introducing and growing our Washington D.C. business and achieving revenue goals. It is expected that the individual present him/herself as the face of Synaptic Digital while always holding him/herself to the highest standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of corporate communications, public relations experience, and a good understanding of the communication needs of potential customers in the Washington D.C. area. The candidate should be comfortable in a revenue generating role, and have the ability to present and close business while achieving revenue goals set forth by management.
- Prospect, qualify, present and sell clients on broadcast and digital PR services offered by Synaptic Digital.
- Maintain a strong active client portfolio with a pipeline of cyclical events and projects year-round.
- Create comprehensive and well-written proposals that open doors and create meaningful sales opportunities.
- Work with Synaptic Digital media relations, operations and production teams to develop and execute content creation, planning and management calendars and budgets for clients.
- Ensure that the contact database is properly maintained.
- Follow trends and developments within the industry including attending industry functions.
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Solid business sense and political savvy.
- Passion for new and traditional media.
- Established contacts with targeted customer base.
- Excellent communication and consultative skills on sales proposals to Directors and senior decision-makers.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual budget goals.
- Proven ability to develop and sustain long-term relationships.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and internet research capabilities. Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Background in either Corporate Communications, Public Relations, TV News Production, Marketing and/or Advertising.
- Understanding of new media with an emphasis on internet video and webcasting.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, attention Maria Esquea.