The QA Engineer reports to the Quality Assurance Lead. S/he takes complete ownership in QA related activities including testing applications and products, logging and tracking all defects, status reporting and working with multiple ISVs to get QA related work done. It is desirable to have experience in working with offshore outsourcing.
The position is based in Ahmedabad, India.
- Test our applications on multiple browsers using both PCs and Macs.
- Write and modify test cases and report on findings.
- Log and track all defects.
- Perform testing for daily and monthly site updates and fixes.
- Provide test status to management.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 2-4+ years exp in handling QA related activities.
- Experience using QA tools is a plus.
- Having degree in a related discipline computer science, MIS, or a related subject area (will be open to other educational backgrounds depending on skill-set/experience).
- Having prior exposure to automation will be big plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Willing to question if something does not seem correct.
- PC and Mac experience.
- Technical background preferred.
- Having prior experience working in offshore-onsite combinations.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, attention Maria Esquea.