Job Description & Duties: The media intern will be given hands-on experience in various facets of modern media relations. With a particular focus on the growing online space, the intern will support the media department with the day-to-day activities. In addition, the media intern will work on individual projects that will enrich their understanding of the current media landscape.
Duties will include:
- Expanding the Synaptic Digital media network.
- Writing News Releases.
- Emailing and Phoning Reporters.
- Industry-focused research.
The length and hours for the position are negotiable. It would likely involve 2 business days per week depending on the intern’s availability.
Must receive class credit from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have a passion for the media industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledgeable of Word and Excel.
- Creative Thinker.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Jeffrey Chang.